There are poets who sing you to sleep
and poets who ready you for war
and I want to be both.
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
Thanks to Forensics, I’ve got 2 down. 5 to go!
this proves that debaters will take over the world
I started and now I can’t stop.
This is a pun-ishable offense.
idk who you are, but you’re perfect.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
What’s the girl version of “bros before hoes”?
thank you once again
AH WHEN WILL THEY END
EVEN MORE OMFG
I regret making this post. My inbox is filled with these now lol
It’s like you didn’t even try